- Max supply of Qi tokens (hard cap): 200M
- Early partners: <5% released linearly for 18 months
- Keeper allocation: ~10% total vested over 3 years
- Community Distribution: 85%
The lion's share of Qi tokens will go to the community. We want QiDao to be owned and run by the community that participates in the QiDao project. Below is the breakdown of how Qi tokens will be given to the community.
These are Qi tokens owned by the community. The community can vote on how to use these tokens.
- Vesting - will be vested linearly at every Polygon block over a period of 3 years (starting launch) in line with the schedule below:
- Year 1: 50% of the treasury tokens vested
- Year 2: 30% of the treasury tokens vested
- Year 3: 20% of the treasury tokens vested
The community can align incentives with strategic partners through the distribution of Qi tokens. Qi tokens awarded in this distribution will be vested linearly for 18 months.
The role of Keepers is to provide direction to the network in its early stages and to maintain and upgrade the codebase following governance votes. Keeper incentives are vested over 3 years linearly and can be stopped by governance votes if the team does not perform accordingly.